2019 is well underway, and Kids Voting Durham has an exciting year full of Durham-themed civic activities for youth, schools, and families planned! We hope you will join us.Continue Reading
Sponsors & Partners
Durham business partnerships have been vital to Kids Voting Durham’s work and reach.
Businesses can participate in Kids Voting’s work with young people in several important ways:
Make an In-Kind Donation
- Gift certificates can be used as recognition gifts for student leaders, educators and others who participate in our work or can be used to purchase supplies and food for events and trainings. In-kind donations of merchandise are also used as recognitions for student leaders, educators, volunteers, and Kids Voting contest winners. Durham-related merchandise is especially appreciated!
- Catering and food for one of our student or family events such as the Youth Candidate Forum, Family Voting Celebration, or youth listening sessions. Support from local restaurants opens youth participants to new food experiences beyond the typical pizza and cookies served at other youth events.
- Support our general work or you can choose to sponsor an event, our webpage, or publication. Call Kids Voting Durham at 919-560-7321 for more details on sponsorship packages.
Host a Profit-Sharing Day for Kids Voting at Your Business
- Kids Voting will help publicize the event to their network and can set up an activity & information stand staffed by volunteers for customers.
Adopt a Precinct on Election Day or Early Voting
- Running a Kids Voting site is easy and rewarding and can be a fun team-building activity for employees. Find out more about running a Kids Voting precinct here.
For more information on becoming a sponsor of Kids Voting Durham please contact Carolyn Kreuger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.560.7321.